Sat, Nov 12|
A Day To Nourish
Join us for a self-giving day retreat! We invite you to take the time to nourish, restore, and relax for the day at a beautiful private space in Newberry, Florida.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2022, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST
Ananda House, Newberry, FL, USA
About the event
This thoughtfuly crafted day will take you on an easeful journey of nourishment in many forms.
Throughout this day designed to fill your cup, you can look forward to...
- Sitting in Sacred Circle, connecting with compassionate hearts.
- Feeling your way home to your body, mind, & heart through Prema Breathwork, Free-Form Movement/Dance & Restorative Yoga.
- Nourishing your body & taste buds with a warm & grounding lunch and closing with a beautiful farm-to-table style dinner together.
- Plenty of time to eat, rest, connect, reflect, enjoy the pool space, journal - Or whatever your heart desires.
- Connecting more meaningfully with yourself & others as we integrate in a group workshop.
- Grounding down with the magic of a Fire Ceremony under the stars.
- Leaving with new friends, deep nourishment, and big love to nurture you through the holiday season.
- Both meals are Vegan & Gluten free - Please let us know if you have any dietary needs or requests.
- Beverages and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- We will be spending as much time outside as we can, weather permitting - Including meals & classes/workshops.
- Financial need based scholarships are available - Please email Cara@myyogaconnection.love
- A bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, bug spray, yoga mat, journal, pen, & an open heart.
- Something that is special to you (that you will take back home with you) you can add to our collective Altar for the day.
- An earth element that will be used to create a Mandala we will craft throughout the day - This could be a flower, acorn, pinecone, leaves, feathers, shells, anything you find in nature!